Listen. One day, there’s going to be a beautiful biography here. It’s going to be filled with the story of how I started the idea for this site, what we’re trying to accomplish, where you should go from here, and all that jazz.
Today, however, I’m gonna be honest with you, kids. I just want to get this thing up and functioning so I can start pumping out The Good Stuff for you to read and use. So for now, you get the placeholder version.
- If you’re looking for stories about my life as a daycare teacher, click here.
- If you’re looking for some of my more colourful rants about childcare life, click here.
- If you’re looking for hacks to deal with the tiny demons living in your home or classroom, click here.
- If you want to find me on Facebook (which I know how to use), click here.
- If you want to find me on Twitter (which I don’t know how to use), click here.
- If you want to find what I’m procrastinating with on Pinterest, click here.
- If you’re confused as hell and have questions or concerns, contact me here.